The 1st Sunday of Lent, Billy introduces us to the 'Garden of Lent' and the first step of any successful garden is developing rich soil. Part of this soil is knowing the Bible. He stressed several points:
1) In interpreting the Bible, Do No Harm
2) The Bible is not God, but instead, a lens to see God more clearly.
3) It is the Word of God, not words of God
4) The Bible is not so much literally as it is more Metaphorically
5) What does the scripture passage mean?
6) Find and commit to memory 'Go To Verses'