We all have brains and our mental health has been taxed by the many strains of this pandemic. Please be aware that all of us are struggling to different degrees with the stressors associated with Covid-19. There are resources and resiliency practices that can help.
- 2021 Mental Health Resource List
- How to Recognize, Treat, and Live with Anxiety
- Self Care Checklist
- The Traffic Light Reminder
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Georgia Emotional Support Resources
- The GA COVID-19 Emotional Support Line provides 24/7 free and confidential assistance to callers needing emotional
support or resources as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The line is staffed by volunteers, including mental health
professionals, who have received training in crisis counseling.
Call the line at 1-866-399-8938